Apr 08, 2020 - 07:22 AM
For hardening security reason, starting 2.6 version you can filter connexion by allowed groups.
But it will not be configured after an upgrade so you need to do it to (re)enable LDAP and/or SAML authentication
1. Waiting for achievement of your configuration you could connect with a local account (Alsid user account)::
- If for compliance reason you've "disallowed" all Alsid authentication, you must use our support widget for submit a request of " Alsid account activation"
2. To reactivate your SAML or LDAP configuration, here are instructions :
For each allowed group add the DN, Default Profile and Default roles
You need to recreate the SAML Response with adding the groups on it:
- How to proceed with Azure AD:
- How to proceed with OKTA:
- How to proceed with ForgeRock:
- How to proceed with ADFS:
(for Azure ADFS see next process)
- How to proceed with AZURE ADFS:
3. Finally for each allowed group add the Group Name to your Alsid SAML configuration
(*Excepting Azure ADFS which need other synthax)