If your AD is correctly connected, the link icon could becomes red if the websockects flux is not authorized on your Firewall.
Two possibilities :
1. Kapteyn client ( JS on your browser)
cannot communicate in Websockets with Kapteyn server (NodeJS used as JS client bundle).
2. Kapteyn server (NodeJS used as JS client bundle) cannot join Eridanis in Websockets. Remediation:
- Look at your browser console to see all failed websockets calls.
- With Wireshark on the SEN server, ensure that :
a. Every Kapteyn's websockets calls are received.
b. Every Kapteyn's websockets calls to Electra are successful.
- Open the specific flows on your firewall